Construction paper- at least 2 different colors
Star and moon shapes
Pencil or pen
1. Use cookie cutters or draw and cut a master copy of a star and moon. Have the kids trace stars and moons onto a piece of construction paper.
2. Let the kids cut the shapes themselves or cut for them.
3. Glue the shapes to a piece of construction paper, folded in half to make a card. If you are using a dark sheet of paper, you’ll need to glue a white sheet of paper to the inside of the card to write on.
4. Let the kids put glitter on the stars and moons as they want (warning: you will find glitter for weeks in odd places around your house).
5. Have the kids write or sign the cards, depending on their age.