Follow our Dragon Craft making instructions to train your kids on “How to make Dragon Craft with paper and plates“.
- 4 white paper plates
- Paint—you definitely need some red
- Streams or tissue paper
- Pom poms for eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Construction paper
- Stapler, glue
Dragon Craft with Paper and Plates (Follow Instructions)
- Let your kids paint each of the 4 paper plates in different colors. Make sure you have some red and gold (yellow) in there. Red symbolizes good luck and gold wealth.
- Once the paint has dried take one plate for the head of the dragon. Glue pom pom eyes onto the dragon. Stick some folded pipe cleaners (in red or pink) through the plate for his fiery whiskers.
- Cut out a spiky redhead from the construction paper and glue it to the top of the plate, above the eyes
- Staple or glue each of the plates to one another, in a line straight down.
- Cut out strips of red and yellow streamers or tissue paper and staple or glue the streamers onto each plate.
Our dragon is the entryway decoration in our house. Where will you hang yours?
See More Craft-making resources:
- Lunar New Year Craft: Balloon Lantern
- Day of the Dead Craft: Papel Picado
- Polish Easter Craft: Palma-Wycinanka
- St. Nicholas Craft: Paper Shoe
- Vesak Craft: Make a Paper Lantern
- How to Make a Pinata (according to my six-year-old)